Stop draught, mess from leaves and birds entering through gaps in the garage door. Comes in 1500mm lengths with various trims. The robust alloy backing can be affixed to a variety of surfaces following the steps below:
To assemble an alloy backing industrial door strip brush to a shed or garage door, you will need a few basic tools and materials. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Measure the width of the door opening to determine the size of the brush strip needed.
- Cut the brush strip to the appropriate length using a saw or scissors. Make sure you pinch the ends to avoid material falling out.
- Clean the door surface where the brush strip will be installed to remove any dirt or debris.
- Use a drill to create pilot holes in the door where the brush strip will be mounted. The pilot holes should be evenly spaced and align with the holes in the brush strip.
- Place the brush strip onto the door, aligning the pilot holes with the holes in the brush strip.
- Secure the brush strip to the door using screws or adhesive.
- Test the door to ensure that it opens and closes smoothly with the brush strip in place.